- blow a current of air through (grain) in order to remove the chaff；remove (chaff) from grain
verb: winnow, 3rd person present: winnows, gerund or present participle: winnowing, past tense: winnowed, past participle: winnowed
- 1. blow a current of air through (grain) in order to remove the chaff a combine cuts, threshes, and winnows the grain in one operation
- ▪ remove (chaff) from grain women winnow the chaff from piles of unhusked rice 同義詞
- ▪ remove (people or things) from a group until only the best ones are left guidelines that would help winnow out those not fit to be soldiers the contenders had been winnowed to five
- ▪ find or identify (a valuable or useful part of something) amidst this welter of confusing signals, it's difficult to winnow out the truth 同義詞
- 2. literary (of the wind) blow the autumn wind winnowing its way through the grass
- ▪ (of a bird) fan (the air) with its wings the emperors of the sky winnowing the air
- blow a current of air through (grain) in order to remove the chaff: a combine cuts, threshes, and winnows the grain in one operation
自由飛翔 → (all-in winnow ) 永遠的承諾 → (forever give one's word ) 尋找自由 → ( chase up...
... Wings of love 問題 5 自由的愛 coltish love 問題 6 自由飛翔的愛 winnowing love
... now produced (as a clerical error as the beaten field )~~~~ 2. Winnowing through the structure easily and will not separate heat meters and debris in the dust...