- 1. 智慧 a man/woman of great wisdom 才子／才女 the wisdom to do sth. 做某事的智慧
- 2. 明智 to doubt or question the wisdom of sth./doing sth. 懷疑某事物／做某事是否明智
- 3. 知識 folk/conventional or received wisdom 民間智慧／生活常識 ancient/Eastern wisdom 古老的／東方的學問
1. the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise
2. the fact of being based on sensible or wise thinking
3. the body of knowledge and experience that develops within a specified society or period
「1. the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise」的反義字
「2. the fact of being based on sensible or wise thinking」的反義字
...智商高、腦袋好的意味（好比說智商的說法就是intelligence quotient, IQ） ，跟wisdom有些差異，好比說智者，會用wisdom這字而不會用intelligence，至於knowledge是學識的...
Developing the wisdom to apply the right leverage. 發展智慧讓善的影響力能起作用. Sometimes...
謙虛的人有智慧及才智. 謙虛的人有智慧及才智. 謙虛的人有智慧及才智. 謙虛的人有智慧及才智.