- I wish (that) I had never met her. 我要是沒遇見過她就好了。
I wish (that) I were/was younger. 我真希望能年輕一些。
- We have everything we can wish for. 我們希望得到的東西都有了。
- Her wish to become a doctor has come true. 她想當醫生的願望實現了。
- to wish for sb./sth. 想要某人／某物
it's no use wishing for things one cannot have 企求得不到的東西是沒有用的
- to wish that ... 但願…
I wish I were or 我要是個頭高些／有錢就好了
- her wish came true! 她的願望實現啦！
the fairy gave her three wishes 仙女讓她許三個願
- good/best wishes 美好／最好的祝願
to offer/send good wishes (to sb./for sth.) （向某人／某事物）致以／送上美好的祝願
ph. 塞給, 把...強加於
The school has had ten extra infants wished on it by the Bureau ofEducation. 教育局又額外塞了十個孩子給這所學校。
Mary wished on a star that she could pass the test. 瑪麗向天上的星星禱告, 以求保佑她考試及格。
I wish him well in his new job. 我希望他在新的工作中萬事如意。
Longman wish something ↔ away phrasal verb 1. to make something unpleasant disappear by wanting it... away, you know! 妳不能只靠希望而讓問題消失,這妳該知道! 2. wish your life away to always be thinking about the future, so that you do not...
EXILE – I Wish For You 圖片參考...無論是誰煩惱的日子總會來 I wish, I wish, I wish for you...無論是誰煩惱的日子總會來 I wish, I wish, I wish for you...
...就沒有接受，這是與過去事實相反，當然要說 I wish I had taken your advice...說明自己的意見。這樣討論才有價值。 從這句 I wish I had taken your advice on ...