- remove or take away (something) from a particular place or position；take (money) out of an account
verb: withdraw, 3rd person present: withdraws, gerund or present participle: withdrawing, past tense: withdrew, past participle: withdrawn
- 1. remove or take away (something) from a particular place or position slowly Ruth withdrew her hand from his 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ take (money) out of an account normally you can withdraw up to $50 in cash 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ take back or away (something bestowed, proposed, or used) the party threatened to withdraw its support for the government 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (in parliamentary procedure) remove or recall a motion, amendment, etc., from consideration.
- ▪ say that (a statement one has made) is untrue or unjustified he failed to withdraw his remarks and apologize 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a man) practice coitus interruptus it put me off taking the Pill—my partner now withdraws
- 2. leave or cause to leave a place or situation UN forces withdrew from the province both countries agreed to withdraw their troops 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ cease to participate in an activity or be a member of a team or organization his rival withdrew from the race on the second lap 同義詞
- ▪ prevent (someone) from participating in an activity patients were withdrawn from therapy when they had been depression-free for a month
- ▪ depart to another place in search of quiet or privacy they withdrew to their rooms for a siesta he went silent and withdrew into himself 同義詞
- 3. cease to take an addictive drug for the cocaine user, it is possible to withdraw without medication
- remove or take away (something) from a particular place or position: Ruth withdrew her hand from his she prised open the lid and withdrew a slim diamond ring
withdraw /wɪðˈdrɔ, wɪθ-/ 圖片參考：http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary...to draw back, away, or aside; take back; remove (提取; 抽回; 拉開; 移開) : She withdrew her hand from his. 她把手從他那裡抽回 He withdrew...
...18 - 22, 2009 加選/退選期限 2009/8/18-8/22 一般會落在正式開課前一兩週 2 Withdrawing Period November 10 - December 12, 2009 台灣稱為"...
...independent dwelling for domestic life. 家庭通常住在一個獨立的住宅過家庭生活。 withdrawing room： 十六、十七世紀時，西方人住宅的大廳旁都連著幾個小房間。由於男士們...