- the action of withdrawing something；an act of taking money out of an account.
noun: withdrawal, plural noun: withdrawals
- 1. the action of withdrawing something the withdrawal of legal aid 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an act of taking money out of an account.
- ▪ the action of ceasing to participate in an activity Italy's withdrawal from NATO 同義詞
- ▪ the process of ceasing to take an addictive drug.
... incorrect to use withdraw as a noun indeed. It should have been "withdrawal". Also, "drug withdrawal" should be enough. The word "abuse...
...free of federal taxes. However, the government could start to tax withdrawals in two thousand eleven if Congress does not change the law.