- not speaking or involving speech；(of a play, book, or other work) without words or speech
- 1. not speaking or involving speech a sort of wordless communication had developed the wordless language of the heart
- 2. (of a play, book, or other work) without words or speech a largely wordless, engaging performance a simple wordless melody
- ▪ (of a vocal sound) not in the form of words he gave a wordless cry of joy
- not speaking or involving speech: a sort of wordless communication had developed the wordless language of the heart
Oxford American Dictionary
SILENT LOVE WORDLESS LOVE
...s never difficult to wait. Therefore, I'm willing to be wordless companion of your's. 在"失去"方面，我翻成失去重要的東西...
... work in the service line. they gave me ample resources and wordless encouragement as i pursued my educations. they allow me...