work something out
- solve a sum or determine an amount by calculation；solve or find the answer to something
- 1. solve a sum or determine an amount by calculation
- 2. solve or find the answer to something
- 3. plan or devise something in detail
- 4. accomplish or attain something with difficulty
- 5. work a mine until it is exhausted of minerals
- solve a sum or determine an amount by calculation
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
work (something) out 是 figure (something) out 的英式英語化 意思是 "找出" "想出".... "English Phrasal Verbs in Use") ~to work out~ Work out the answers without using a calculator. (意思大意是...
...recommendation, and you can contact the AROTC program at UH to see if they can work something out with the admission office to give you an edge to get in. There are never...
... think my advantage is hardiness and(persistence), if I decide to work (something) out and I will handle it (constantly). I won't let my personal...