- having paid employment；engaged in manual labor
- the action of doing work.；the way in which a machine, organization, or system operates
noun: working, plural noun: workings
- 1. having paid employment the size of the working population 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ engaged in manual labor the vote is no longer sufficient protection for the working man
- ▪ relating to, suitable for, or for the purpose of work improvements in living and working conditions
- ▪ (of an animal) used in farming, hunting, or for guard duties; not kept as a pet or for show.
- 2. functioning or able to function the mill still has a working waterwheel 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of parts of a machine) moving and causing a machine to operate the working parts of a digital watch
- 3. (of a theory, definition, or title) used as the basis for work or argument and likely to be developed, adapted, or improved later the working hypothesis is tested and refined through discussion
- ▪ (of something possessed) sufficient to work with they have a working knowledge of contract law 同義詞
- 1. the action of doing work.
- 2. the way in which a machine, organization, or system operates we will be less secretive about the workings of government 同義詞
- 3. a mine or a part of a mine from which minerals are being extracted.
...最後,很不好意思在此另外告知,在哪裡工作的介系詞不是 in而是 at He works at a restaurant. He works at a coffee shop. 還有一個常用的 for,解釋...
...2. 他跟蘋果和柳橙切片產生的效果不太好。他們感覺是不相同的東西。 這裡 work 的意思其實是 「起的作用; 行得通」 舉例: Your suggestion works...
work/ working/ to/ getter/ gettering/ got/ get/ getting/ worker/ king/ kit...