- having paid employment；engaged in manual labour
- the action of doing work；a scheduled duty or trip performed by a locomotive, train, bus, or other vehicle
noun: working, plural noun: workings
- 1. having paid employment the size of the working population 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ engaged in manual labour the vote is no longer sufficient protection for the working man
- ▪ relating to, suitable for, or for the purpose of work improvements in living and working conditions
- ▪ (of an animal) used in farming, hunting, or for guard duties; not kept as a pet or for show the Norfolk Terrier was developed as a working dog on farms
- 2. functioning or able to function the mill still has a working waterwheel 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of parts of a machine) moving and causing a machine to operate the working parts of a digital watch
- 3. (of a theory, definition, or title) used as the basis for work or argument and likely to be developed or improved later his working title for the book was
- ▪ sufficient to work with at a basic level they have a working knowledge of contract law 同義詞
- 1. the action of doing work working with animals teaches patience
- ▪ a scheduled duty or trip performed by a locomotive, train, bus, or other vehicle locomotive 37418 is often seen on this working
- 2. the way in which a machine, organization, or system operates we will be less secretive about the workings of government 同義詞
- ▪ the record of the successive calculations made in solving a mathematical problem show details of workings in your answer book
- 3. a mine or a part of a mine from which minerals are being extracted a modern mine on the site of old workings
...最後,很不好意思在此另外告知,在哪裡工作的介系詞不是 in而是 at He works at a restaurant. He works at a coffee shop. 還有一個常用的 for,解釋...
...2. 他跟蘋果和柳橙切片產生的效果不太好。他們感覺是不相同的東西。 這裡 work 的意思其實是 「起的作用; 行得通」 舉例: Your suggestion works...
work/ working/ to/ getter/ gettering/ got/ get/ getting/ worker/ king/ kit...