- a diagnostic examination of a patient；a series of experimental procedures carried out to separate and purify substances for analysis.
noun: workup, plural noun: workups
- 1. a diagnostic examination of a patient:
a full neurological workup
- 2. a series of experimental procedures carried out to separate and purify substances for analysis.
- 3. (in a military context) a period of training or preparation, typically for a specific operation:
the first Harrier squadron began its workup
- n.a diagnostic examination of a patient:
- a full neurological workup
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... territory, 41% of LCX territory) with partial admitted for further workup. 門診鉈掃描來顯示前面的和中央動脈壁(總心肌的 23%、 32%的左前降枝、 41...
...行為。 他們並且談論基因繼承和外部影響的相對重要性。 讀者學會什麼樣的醫療workup 期望他們尋找幫助。
...ergometer CPET studies to maximum tolerance as part of their clinical workups. 研究方法與結果-我們回朔的去測試53個患有PPH的病人,這些病人的右...