- past participle of wear
- damaged and shabby as a result of much use；very tired
- 1. past participle of wear
- 1. damaged and shabby as a result of much use a worn, frayed denim jacket 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ very tired his face looked worn and old 同義詞 反義詞
wear 動詞變化形: wore; worn; wearing *釋義* 穿著;戴著;佩帶著;塗抹...戴眼鏡(假髮) 面露,面帶,面有...色 He was wearing a pleasant smile. 他一直面露愉快的微笑。 (將鬍鬚,頭髮)留成...
1. wear glasses ,wear red shoes , wear a skirt , wear a ring =>請問wear接名詞時啥時加 a 啥時不需加 a... wear a pants. X (should be : I wear (the) pants) I wear a pant. X (no...
...圖片參考：http://homelf.kimo.com.tw/station23759897/pic/DSC00713.JPG Wear off 一點一滴消逝 1.My headache isn’t serious.It will wear off after...