- having no real value or use；(of a person) having no good qualities; deserving contempt
- 1. having no real value or use:
that promise is worthless
- 2. (of a person) having no good qualities; deserving contempt:
Joan had been deserted by a worthless husband
- adj.having no real value or use:
- that promise is worthless
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...系統卻好像沒記錄，又凸捶了。） The electric shavers are worthless, what do you think? 這種電鬍刀真是廢物，你說呢？ They're okay if...
worthless adj.無用的；不值錢的 valueless adj.不足道的；毫無價值的，不值錢的 priceless adj.貴重得無法衡量價值的，無價的；極為有趣的，極為荒唐可笑的
... that are considered to be useless, worthless, or of low quality Ex: I cleared all...意思 garbage (NONSENSE) noun [U] nonsense, or worthless ideas or things Ex: He ...