- a dispute or argument, typically one that is long and complicated
- have a long, complicated dispute or argument；round up, herd, or take charge of (livestock)
verb: wrangle, 3rd person present: wrangles, gerund or present participle: wrangling, past tense: wrangled, past participle: wrangled
- 1. a dispute or argument, typically one that is long and complicated an insurance wrangle is holding up compensation payments
- 1. have a long, complicated dispute or argument the bureaucrats continue wrangling over the fine print
- 2. North American round up, herd, or take charge of (livestock) the horses were wrangled early
... consensus where there was controversy and new controversies to be wrangled with.在有爭議的地方以及在新爭議的爭吵上有共識，透露出重大的進展。...
Simultaneously wishes your happy birthday usually to shout and wrangle to you hoped that do not mind the weather the transformation is very big, must pay attention to the health 希望對你有幫助!~
...to argue; vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive verb) 爭論,辯論;爭吵[(+with/over/about)] to wrangle; vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive verb) 1. 爭吵,口角;爭論,爭辯[(+with/over)] to bicker...