- cover or enclose (someone or something) in paper or soft material；arrange paper or soft material around (someone or something), typically as a covering or for warmth or protection
- a loose outer garment or piece of material；denoting a garment having one part overlapping another; wraparound
noun: wrap, plural noun: wraps
verb: wrap, 3rd person present: wraps, gerund or present participle: wrapping, past tense: wrapped, past participle: wrapped
- 1. cover or enclose (someone or something) in paper or soft material he wrapped the Christmas presents Leonora wrapped herself in a large white bath towel 同義詞
- ▪ arrange paper or soft material around (someone or something), typically as a covering or for warmth or protection wrap the bandage around the injured limb
- ▪ place an arm, finger, or leg around (someone or something) he wrapped an arm around her waist
- ▪ clasp; embrace she wrapped him in her arms
- ▪ informal crash a vehicle into (a stationary object) Richard wrapped his car around a telephone pole
- 2. cause (a word or unit of text) to be carried over to a new line automatically as the margin is reached, or to fit around embedded features such as pictures the program can automatically wrap text around irregularly shaped graphics words are wrapped to the next line if they are too long
- ▪ (of a word or unit or text) be carried over to the next line or fit around a picture when you type, the text wraps to the next line the text in the document wraps around the image
- 3. informal finish filming or recording we wrapped on schedule three days later
- 1. a loose outer garment or piece of material beach wraps
- ▪ denoting a garment having one part overlapping another; wraparound a wrap skirt
- ▪ paper or soft material used for wrapping plastic food wrap
- ▪ a veil of secrecy maintained about something, especially a new project details of the police operation are being kept under wraps
- 2. informal the end of a session of filming or recording right, it's a wrap
- 3. a sandwich in which the filling is rolled in a soft tortilla.
- 4. short for body wrap
- ▪ short for nail wrap
...原文就可以了吧。~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Laptop wraps arecompact web-based educational resources that ‘wrap’ engaging...
wrap up=>結束 [phrasal verb] 1 wrap (something) up or wrap up (something) or wrap up : to finish or end (something...] at four o'clock. http://www.learnersdictionary.com/search/wrap 耶誕節對大多數的澳大利亞人來說是很特別的，因為這是我們的...
Should be "Wreck the whole cmpany".