過去式：wrote 過去分詞：written 現在分詞：writing
- 1. 寫下，書寫 I've written only one page. 我只寫了一頁。
- 2. 寫（書等），編寫（樂曲等） He wrote lots of poems in his life. 他一生中寫了許多詩。
- 3. 填寫[O1]
- 4. 寫信給；寫信說[+v-ing][+to-v][O1][O5][O6][O2][+that][+wh-] She wrote Ellis that his father was not well. 她寫信給埃利斯，告訴他他父親身體欠佳。
- 5. 把……描寫成；稱……為[O9]
- 6. 顯露；使留下印記[H] Craftiness was written on his face. 他臉上露出一副奸詐相。
- 1. 寫；寫字 This pen writes well. 這筆寫起來很流暢。
- 2. 寫信[（+to）] She writes to her parents once a week. 她每週給父母寫一封信。
- 3. 寫作；作曲[（+for）]
write就像give一樣可以接受 2個受詞 一個直接受詞 一個間接受詞. 就像你的問題裡面的write you a letter. "you"是間接受詞 "a letter"是直接受詞. 1. 要是...
if you want write in chinese, i have some examples 〈例一〉 以子女之名義發訃聞〈父母...
...) very much because it is beautiful and full of scenery... Just write your feelings on the writing~