- 寫; 譜寫；寫滿; 開
過去式：wrote 過去分詞：written 現在分詞：writing
- 1. 寫; 譜寫 to write sth. into a contract 把某事寫入合同 who wrote the words to this song? 這首歌的歌詞是誰寫的？
- 2. 寫滿; 開
- 3. 編寫 to write data (on) to sth. 把數據寫入某物
- 1. 寫 to learn to read and write 學習讀書寫字 she doesn't write very neatly 她字寫得不大整潔
- 2. 能寫 this pen doesn't write/doesn't write properly 這支鋼筆寫不出來／不好寫
- 3. 寫作 to write about or on sth. 就某主題寫作 to write under a pseudonym 用筆名寫作
- 4. 寫信 to write to sb. 給某人寫信
1. mark (letters, words, or other symbols) on a surface, typically paper, with a pen, pencil, or similar implement
2. compose, write, and send (a letter) to someone
3. compose (a text or work) for written or printed reproduction or publication; put into literary form and set down in writing
write就像give一樣可以接受 2個受詞 一個直接受詞 一個間接受詞. 就像你的問題裡面的write you a letter. "you"是間接受詞 "a letter"是直接受詞. 1. 要是...
if you want write in chinese, i have some examples 〈例一〉 以子女之名義發訃聞〈父母...
...) very much because it is beautiful and full of scenery... Just write your feelings on the writing~