- the activity or skill of marking coherent words on paper and composing text；a sequence of letters, words, or symbols marked on paper or some other surface
noun: writing, plural noun: writings
- 1. the activity or skill of marking coherent words on paper and composing text parents want schools to concentrate on reading, writing, and arithmetic
- ▪ a sequence of letters, words, or symbols marked on paper or some other surface a leather product with gold writing on it he asked them to put their complaints in writing
- ▪ handwriting his writing looked crabbed 同義詞
- 2. the activity or occupation of composing text for publication she made a decent living from writing
- ▪ written work, especially with regard to its style or quality the writing is straightforward and accessible
- ▪ books, stories, articles, or other written works he was introduced to the writings of Gertrude Stein 同義詞
- ▪ the Hagiographa.
if you want write in chinese, i have some examples 〈例一〉 以子女之名義發訃聞〈父母...
write就像give一樣可以接受 2個受詞 一個直接受詞 一個間接受詞. 就像你的問題裡面的write you a letter. "you"是間接受詞 "a letter"是直接受詞. 1. 要是...
...) very much because it is beautiful and full of scenery... Just write your feelings on the writing~