- a feeling of intense longing for something
- involving or expressing yearning
noun: yearning, plural noun: yearnings
- 1. a feeling of intense longing for something:
he felt a yearning for the mountains
- 1. involving or expressing yearning:
a yearning hope
- n.a feeling of intense longing for something:
- he felt a yearning for the mountains
- adj.involving or expressing yearning:
- a yearning hope
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
well, yearn是比較有嚮往,盼望的意思,而且他是不及物動詞,要有介係詞 for 的存在,可是你句子裡卻出現了sisters的受詞, 舉例: The slaves yearned for freedom.(奴隸們渴望自由。) 基本上,"想念"只用 miss 就可以了,只要...
You yearn for, twiter bird see sunshine beautiful scenery to spill dew to drop on grassland wake up, in... type afternoon tea facing the lake scene in the back hand at noon? Yearn for night in ancient fort getting pleasant to the ear nocturne eyes at ...
I have long been yearning for it. This time, I will see the elephant. 我已經期盼這件事很久...