- produce or provide (a natural, agricultural, or industrial product)；produce or generate (a result, gain, or financial return)
- an amount produced of an agricultural or industrial product；a financial return
verb: yield, 3rd person present: yields, gerund or present participle: yielding, past tense: yielded, past participle: yielded
- 1. produce or provide (a natural, agricultural, or industrial product):
the land yields grapes and tobacco
- 2. produce or generate (a result, gain, or financial return):
this method yields the same results
such investments yield direct cash returns
- 3. give way to arguments, demands, or pressure:
the Western powers now yielded when they should have resisted
he yielded to the demands of his partners
- 4. relinquish possession of:
they might yield up their secrets
they are forced to yield ground
- 5. concede (a point of dispute):
I yielded the point
- 6. give right of way to other traffic.
- 7. (of a mass or structure) give way under force or pressure:
he reeled into the house as the door yielded
- 1. an amount produced of an agricultural or industrial product:
the milk yield was poor
- 2. a financial return:
an annual dividend yield of 20 per cent
yield 大致上可以分兩個主要用法： 1. yield 表示"產生、出產"時，它是及物動詞，後面接受詞（自然...property to the government. 他(被迫)將部份財產讓給政府。 （註：yield這個字表第二意時，多搭配介係詞to出現） 不過儘管如此...
yield vt. 1. 出產;結出(果實);產生(效果,收益等) 2. 讓於,結於;同意 3. 被迫放棄...屈曲;倒塌;垮掉[(+to)] 4. 讓路 n. 1. 產量;收穫量;收益,利潤[C][U] yield to ph. 屈服;投降 ex.1.We will never "yield to" invaders...
我猜對方指的是「淨毛重量」（wool yield）。也就是這種設計所需的羊毛材料估計量。 I need the yield of the ...回問： In your previous mail, you said, "I need the yield of the attached style." I would like to clarify whether the "yield...