- 年輕的; 幼小的; 幼年的；剛開始的; 初期的
- 幼獸; 幼禽
- 1. 年輕的; 幼小的; 幼年的 children as young as five years of age 年僅5歲的幼童 they have a young family 他們家的孩子還小
- 2. 剛開始的; 初期的 the young moon 新月 the night is young 夜幕初垂
- 3. 年輕人的
- 1. 幼獸; 幼禽 to be with young 懷胎
1. having lived or existed for only a short time
2. not as old as the norm or as would be expected
「1. having lived or existed for only a short time」的反義字
「2. not as old as the norm or as would be expected」的反義字
理論上, 形容詞加上[-ly]構成副詞. 但是[young]這個字似乎查不到[youngly]的形態, 只有另一個相關的[youthful]有[youthfully]這樣...形容詞. 該句是簡化型態, 原始的語意是: He died when he was young. 簡化為分詞: He died being young. 而一般[分詞being...
Young, youthful, juvenile all refer to lack of age. - 都指不足年齡, (1) Young...the general word for that which is undeveloped, immature, and in process of growth: Young 是未開展的，未成熟的, 還在成長的過程中的一般詞語 ： A young colt...
...才後悔莫及。這是 old fool 最典型的例子。經常上演。 Is there also a young fool? young fool 並非常用語。只是字面上的年輕又愚蠢。 形容少不經事 wet...