- young or seeming young；typical or characteristic of young people
- 1. young or seeming young people aspiring to remain youthful
- ▪ typical or characteristic of young people youthful enthusiasm
- having a young appearance: I ask him how he manages to stay so youthful-looking new, fast ways to get youthful-looking skin
- young or seeming young: people aspiring to remain youthful
Oxford American Dictionary
Young, youthful, juvenile all refer to lack of age. - 都指不足年齡, (1) Young is... of wheat. 一匹年輕馬駒，年輕孩子; 剛開始長出的麥子。 (2) Youthful has connotations suggesting the favorable characteristics...
...very identity of economic history is threatened by a takeover bid from a youthful but ambitious enterprise, the history of the environment, sometimes known as eco-history...
What is that makes people like Cook appear astonishingly youthful? 這據似乎有錯，正確應為在 is 之後加 it， 整據結構為：疑問代名詞...