- the fact of being young；behaviour or appearance characteristic of young people
- 1. the fact of being young:
his relative youthfulness counted against him in business circles
- 2. behaviour or appearance characteristic of young people:
the eternal youthfulness of Sir Richard was infectious
- n.the fact of being young:
- his relative youthfulness counted against him in business circles
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... progress to pursue year after year the minute to succeed completely 6. lasting youthfulness to be extremely beautiful 7. happily happy extremely 8. forever to tie concentriily has...
...and waitresses at Starbucks are vigor, pizzazz, amicability and youthfulness 1) Youthfulness (n.) means the freshness and vitality characteristic...
...沒有2種我想只是習慣上吧! youthful,youthfulness都可以當年輕的 2010-04-04 23:56:44 補充： eld也是輩分的的意思