- We heard her sigh with relief. 我們聽到她寬慰地歎了一口氣。
- The old woman sighed out her grief. 老婦人歎著氣敘說她的悲哀。
- After reading her daughter's letter, Mrs. White breathed a sigh of relief. 讀完女兒的來信，懷特太太寬慰地鬆了口氣。
- to sigh with relief 舒一口氣
- to breathe or give or heave a sigh 發出嘆息
a deep/long/heavy sigh 深深的嘆息／長嘆／沉重的嘆息
- ‘how beautiful!’ she sighed “多美啊！”她感嘆道
ph. 【文】(對失去的、遙遠的事物的)思念, 熱望
an exile who sighs for home 想念著家的流放者
愛在虛無飄渺間,令人惆悵又嘆息!fume 是"煙氣、煙霧"之意fume of sighs 則是用比喻的方式來表達"感嘆的氣息"而a smoke made with the...
yes...i was uber drunk *sigh* whos that drunk loser pretending to kiss =P...
sigh...i was hoping you would ask something and be supportive so that I could tell you more. but since I... to talk to you or want to hear you talk to me, I get nothing from you...it's really upseting ,,,,sigh...Maybe this is how far our friendship can go at this point.------>我本來希望我們能夠有時間聚在...