- 1. 浪費的；未有效利用的
- 2. 消耗掉的；荒蕪的
- 3. （因病或放蕩而）形容枯槁的
- 4. 【古】過去的
- 5. 【俚】喝醉的 We all got wasted at the graduation party last night. 我們在昨夜的畢業舞會上全醉倒了。
- 6. waste的動詞過去式、過去分詞
- 浪費；濫用；未充分利用[（+on）] Don't waste your time and energy on trifles. 別把你的時間和精力浪費在瑣事上。
- 浪費；濫用[U][S][（+of）] Doing such a job is a waste of his talents. 做這種工作是在浪費他的才能。
- 廢棄的，無用的 Throw out that waste paper. 把廢紙扔掉。
- 浪費 her irony was wasted on him 她的嘲諷對他沒起作用 she wasted no time in rejecting the offer 她當即拒絕了那個提議
- 被浪費 waste not, want not 勤儉節約，吃穿不缺
- 浪費 to go to waste 被浪費掉 it was a real waste to spend so much on the shirt 在那件襯衫上花那麼多錢真是浪費
- 廢棄的 waste water/gases/plastics 污水／廢氣／廢塑料 waste materials or matter 廢物
...熟食店炸爐之回鍋油。 The oil is collected, mixed with waste engine oil from the store's Tire and Lube Express, 油品...
I wasted a lot of time playing the computer games last night. = Playing... on the computer made me spend so much time last night. I waste much money buying the bag. =Buying the bag wastes me much...
... of the data between 2003 and 2005 showed that the majority of medical waste was general industrial waste, which accounted for 76.9%–79.4% of total...