- 歡呼，喝采[C] A cheer arose from the crowd when the president appeared. 當總統露面時，人群中發出了歡呼聲。
- 歡呼，高呼；向……歡呼 The audience cheered the movie star as she walked on stage. 電影明星走上舞臺時觀眾向她歡呼。
- 歡呼，喝采 We cheered as he neared the finish line. 當他接近終點線時，我們喝起采來。
- 向…歡呼 to be loudly cheered 博得熱烈的喝彩
- 歡呼 to cheer for ... 為…喝彩
- 歡呼聲 to give a cheer 發出一陣歡呼 to get a big cheer 博得一陣熱烈的歡呼聲
- 鼓勵 She did her best to cheer him on when he was about to give up. 當她快要放棄時她盡力鼓勵他。
◎Cheer 喝采 歡呼 vt ( 及物動詞) We cheered the movie star when she ...格 ) ((電影明星走上舞臺時我們向她歡呼。)) vi ( 不及物動詞) We cheered loudy when he crossed the finish line. ( adv ) →不加受...
Cheer up = lighten up Cheers = thanks = ta Cheers is an informal... (less common in American English). For example, "cheers, mate" = "thanks, my friend" Cheers can also be...
What cheers you up? 該如何鼓勵 你[妳] ? Ex; My friend, Miss.A...