- 1. 認出，識別；認識[U] My recognition of the face was immediate. 我一下子就認出那張面孔了。
- 2. 承認；確認；認可[U] recognition of a new state 承認一個新國家
- 3. （以微笑，招手等表示的）招呼，致意[U][C]
- 4. 賞識；表彰；報償[U][S1] The chemist has won worldwide recognition. 那位化學家贏得舉世公認。
- 無法認出 The town has changed beyond recognition since I was there ten years ago. 這個鎮在我離開後的十年裡變得認不出來了。
- 顏面辨識 Facial recognition is one of the new functions of an I-phone. 顏面辨識是蘋果手機的新功能之一。
- 聲音識別 Both retina scans and sound recognition are biometric identification technologies. 視網膜掃描和聲音識別都是生物識別技術。
Stress recognition 對壓力的認知 2010-06-04 14:47:45 補充： Stress-recognition= Recognition...
1. Vivid International has decided to expand (A)its loan to (B)make up for a (C)decline in investment (D)returns. 2. Special care has (A)been made to see (B)if the merchandise...
1.reversal and recognition Reversal is "a change of one state of affiars to ...Recognition is "a change from ignorance to knowledge." "Reversal/Recognition" is when the central character in a plot sees something he wasn't aware...