- an event or sequence of events of a specified kind or that has previously been referred to；a matter that is a particular person's concern or responsibility
noun: affair, plural noun: affairs
- 1. an event or sequence of events of a specified kind or that has previously been referred to the board admitted responsibility for the affair I wanted the funeral to be a family affair 同義詞
- ▪ a matter that is a particular person's concern or responsibility what you do in your spare time is your affair 同義詞
- ▪ matters of public interest and importance commissions were created to advise on foreign affairs
- ▪ business and financial dealings his time was spent in winding up his affairs 同義詞
- 2. a love affair his wife is having an affair 同義詞
- 3. informal an object of a particular type her dress was a black low-cut affair
affair ( 與 matter 有時可通用) 1.指 情況或事件: 正在處理或考慮中的事件。 例如: I manage my financial affairs very carefully. (我很小心處理我的經濟事件)。 2. 指 事項或情況: 特別指那...
...意思。 在字典上，它意思有3種意思： 1）事件 例：the Watergate affair (水門事件） 2）事務，事情，時局（當此翻譯時常用複數） 例： The...
...應該就是［浪漫的熱帶豔遇］［浪漫的熱帶之戀］ tropic --> 熱帶國家，熱帶地方 affair --> 戀愛事件 通常外國人很喜歡在別人渡假完之後問人家出國有沒有affair 也...