- 1. 【英】【口】繁忙的 It's all go in the office today. 今天辦公室裡忙得不可開交。
- 全身戰慄 She went cold all over when she heard footsteps behind her in the darkness. 當她在黑暗中聽到身後的腳步聲, 她全身戰慄。
- (指人)(精神、身體方面)崩潰, 失去自制力 After the car accident, she seemed to go all to pieces. 撞車事故後, 她好像精神崩潰了。 He went all to pieces when they told him the tragic news. 人們告訴他那悲慘的消息後, 他已六神無主了。
- 竭盡全力以獲得某事物或做某事 The Labour Party are going all out for victory in going all out to win the election. 工黨全力以赴爭取選舉獲勝。
If all goes well, John McCarthy, Jack Mann and Terry...
1. They all went away embarrassed by their lack of cleverness.有些動詞之後的現在...連繫動詞使用 2. by為被動語態用法***** 2009-01-20 10:24:51 補充： They all went away (and they were) embarrassed by their lack of cleverness...
...一個禮拜. B: That sounds fun / That sound like fun. all gone 則有可能看狀況有不同的意思: 普遍翻成 都不見了 例如: They are...