- close to the side of; next to；together and in cooperation with
- 1. close to the side of; next to she was sitting alongside him the boat came alongside
- ▪ together and in cooperation with I worked alongside him for many weeks
- ▪ at the same time as or in coexistence with alongside the development of full-time courses there had to be provision for the part-time student
- without charge for delivery to the boarding area next to a ship, but with the understanding ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- close to the side of; next to: she was sitting alongside him the boat came alongside
...對歐元」。 2.Asian currencies this week have also rallied alongside the dollar. 本週亞洲貨幣也跟著美元一起反彈。 rally 是股票、貨幣 「跌後反彈...
...提交申請」的東西。來自動詞 submit ，「提交」作品來比賽或申請。 sits alongside 字面意思是「坐在旁邊」，在這裡是指「並列」或「並陳」。sit 可以指東西...
... conclude that communities are the missing element , alongside markets and government, in understanding an economy. 因此，自私的...