- examine (something) methodically and in detail, typically in order to explain and interpret it；discover or reveal (something) through close examination
verb: analyse, 3rd person present: analyses, gerund or present participle: analysing, past tense: analysed, past participle: analysed
- 1. examine (something) methodically and in detail, typically in order to explain and interpret it we need to analyse our results more clearly 同義詞
- ▪ discover or reveal (something) through close examination he tried to analyse exactly what was going on
- ▪ identify and measure the chemical constituents of (a substance or specimen) this DNA can be analysed by various methods, including full base sequencing 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ resolve (a sentence) into its grammatical elements; parse.
- 2. psychoanalyse (someone).
- examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of (something, especially ... we need to analyze our results more clearly
Oxford American Dictionary