- examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of (something, especially information), typically for purposes of explanation and interpretation；discover or reveal (something) through detailed examination
verb: analyse, 3rd person present: analyses, gerund or present participle: analysing, past tense: analysed, past participle: analysed
- 1. examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of (something, especially information), typically for purposes of explanation and interpretation:
we need to analyze our results more clearly
- 2. discover or reveal (something) through detailed examination:
I intend to analyze the sexism in such texts
he tried to analyze exactly what was going on
- 3. psychoanalyze (someone).
- 4. identify and measure the chemical constituents of (a substance or specimen).
- 5. resolve (a sentence) into its grammatical elements; parse.
v. examine (something) methodically and in detail, typically in order to explain and interpret it:
we need to analyse our results more clearly
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
analyzed 分析 The linguists' main interest has been to analyze...describe languages. 語言學家的主要興趣一直在於分析並描述語言。 He analyzed the various factors. 他分析了各種各樣的因素。 2. 對...進行心理分析...
★『↓Analyse the sentence, and translate into chinese』 "Investors are increasingly...
analyze 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/045.gif ]vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb)1. 分析The linguists' main interest has been to analyze and describe languages.語言學家的主要興趣一直在於分析並描述語言。...