- make a public and typically formal declaration about a fact, occurrence, or intention；make known the arrival or imminence of (a guest or a meal) at a formal social occasion
verb: announce, 3rd person present: announces, gerund or present participle: announcing, past tense: announced, past participle: announced
- 1. make a public and typically formal declaration about a fact, occurrence, or intention the president's office announced that the state of siege would be lifted he announced his retirement from football 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ make known the arrival or imminence of (a guest or a meal) at a formal social occasion dinner was announced 同義詞
- ▪ give information about (transportation) in a station or airport via a public address system they were announcing her train 同義詞
- make a formal public statement about a fact, occurrence, or intention: the President's office announced that the siege would be lifted he announced his retirement from international football
1. The crowing of cocks announced that dawn was near. ＝雞啼表示天快亮了...如此；that子句原是介系詞of的受詞） 和inform不同，announce沒有to announce someone of something的用法，所以就不會...
...吧！ declare: make known clearly or formally.宣布，宣告，公告，鄭重地說。 announce: make known.宣布。 state: express in words, esp carefully, fully and clearly...
1. Announce: 宣布、宣告 "一件事情"...給國民知道 I have something to announce today....Mywife is pregnant...先";"前" 這個的意思跟announce也有點像 比較界於ｃｌａｉｍ...