- officially agreed or accepted as satisfactory
- 1. officially agreed or accepted as satisfactory students enrolled in approved courses will be subsidized
- officially agree to or accept as satisfactory: the budget was approved by Congress
Oxford American Dictionary
- officially agree to or accept as satisfactory: the budget was approved by parliament
- a residential institution for young offenders.
- officially agreed or accepted as satisfactory: places on approved courses
問題： approve與approve of 該如何用？Approve (V)意為：『 批准. 認可.』 Approve.... 參議院批准了一項關於聯邦政府提供地方建屋資金的計畫. I do not approve of your going out with him. 我不贊成你和他一起出去. 希望...
...allow之別 要辨別它們之間不同，就要從定義著手 1. approve of (1) If you approve of an action, event, or suggestion...同意某事發生，你不會去阻止它 allow的「認同」範圍比approve廣多了 2007-07-23 09:37:50 補充： 以上英解來自...
... Matsu residents voted 1795 to 1341 in favor of approving construction of a casino resort. 在週六的一項公投中, 馬祖居民以1795票對1341票通過...