- be present at (an event, meeting, or function)；go regularly to (a school, church, or clinic)
verb: attend, 3rd person present: attends, gerund or present participle: attending, past tense: attended, past participle: attended
- 1. be present at (an event, meeting, or function) the whole sales force attended the conference her family were not invited to attend 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ go regularly to (a school, church, or clinic) all children are required to attend school
- 2. deal with he muttered that he had business to attend to 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ give practical help and care to; look after the severely wounded had two medics to attend to their wounds each of the beds in the intensive-care unit is attended by a nurse 同義詞
- ▪ pay attention to Alice hadn't attended to a word of his sermon 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. escort and wait on (a member of royalty or other important person) Her Royal Highness was attended by Mrs Jane Stevens 同義詞
- 4. occur with or as a result of people feared that the switch to a peacetime economy would be attended by a severe slump 同義詞
- be present at (an event, meeting, or function): the entire sales force attended the conference she was unable to attend the wedding
Oxford American Dictionary
...結果, 請參考: 人員職稱中英文調查表 16主治醫師Attending Physician from: http://webcache.googleusercontent...quot; 的內容> 2010-12-27 15:28:34 補充： attending physicist 或可稱為 "主治物理師"
... students can work twenty hours a week while attending classes; more during school breaks. You can work until you complete...
A primary (care) doctor can be a family doctor, an internist, a pediatrician or any type of specialty doctor that you select. It is the doctor that you select to see first whenever you have an illness. ** I live in the US for over 18 years and I have to select a primary doctor for...