- 1. 專斷的 the authoritative tone in her voice 她那命令式的口氣
- 2. 權威性的 an authoritative report 一份具有權威性的報告
1. able to be trusted as being accurate or true; reliable
2. (of a text) considered to be the best of its kind and unlikely to be improved upon
3. commanding and self-confident; likely to be respected and obeyed
「1. able to be trusted as being accurate or true; reliable」的反義字
「2. commanding and self-confident; likely to be respected and obeyed」的反義字
...in presence. 在這知識爆炸的時代 In this era of knowledge explosion, 威權(authoritative)領導已難再以其原貌為華人員工接受 The original form...
...over the years.However, Hill's denial is the most authoritative and definitive to come from the administration. 這句話為何形容詞後面可接 to+動詞 come...
1. the constitution is one authoritative strength symbol, the people worried that the constitution is too powerful ...