- 疾駛; 飛奔；慘敗
過去式：bombed 過去分詞：bombed 現在分詞：bombing
- 1. 炸彈 the Bomb 核武器 this room looks like a bomb's hit it 這間屋子裡亂七八糟的
- 2. 大筆錢 to cost/spend a bomb 花一大筆錢
- 1. 轟炸
- 1. 疾駛; 飛奔 to bomb up/down the road 沿路飛馳而來／去
- 2. 慘敗
1. a container filled with explosive or incendiary material, designed to explode on impact or when detonated by a timing, proximity, or remote-control device
2. nuclear weapons considered collectively as agents of mass destruction
3. a large sum of money
4. attack (a place or object) with a bomb or bombs
...rare, I think it has something to do with "bomb" in "da bomb". 2013-12-20 14:36:23 補充： '...quot;Da" means "the", and "bomb" refers to something very powerful and explosive. ...
...告白的那個男生覺得好像被投了個震撼彈+心碎了無痕。這個就是" a boyfriend bomb"。 如果有個男生想邀約一個他有興趣的女生一起出去玩，但這女生在對話...
... 殺手樂團Miss Atomic Bomb Just trying ^_^ You were...亮光，我感受到那份熱切 Miss Atomic Bomb Making out, 那就是＂原子彈小姐＂喔！ We...