- past participle of break
- having been broken；(of a marriage or other long-term relationship) having ended.
- 1. past participle of break
- 1. having been broken:
he had a broken arm
- 2. (of a marriage or other long-term relationship) having ended.
- 3. (of a person) having given up all hope; despairing:
he went to his grave a broken man
- 4. having breaks or gaps in continuity:
a broken white line across the road
- 5. (of a language) spoken falteringly and with many mistakes, as by a foreigner:
a young man talking in broken Italian
- 6. having an uneven and rough surface:
he pressed onwards over the broken ground
broke, broken是動詞break的過去式及過去分詞，可以...要看上下文的關係來決定他們是屬於那一種用法。 break可以當及物或不及物動詞用。 當及物時，會有受詞...一個破裂的動作。 但如果只寫My glasses broke.有句意不周全的問題。 2011-11-14 18:35:38 補充...
break 過去式:broke 過去分詞:broken 2006-04-08 15:59:49 補充： vi.1. 破碎;破裂;斷裂2. 破掉,被損壞3. 猛闖,突破...
這裡的break是指好運或運氣 He wasn't originally cast in X-Men, however.His break came when another actor backed out at the last minute. 他本來沒有演...