- 1. 職業；日常工作 He tries not to let his business interfere his home life. 他盡量不讓日常工作妨礙他的家庭生活。
- 2. 生意，交易；商業；營業；行業[U][C] How is business? 生意如何？
- 3. 商店；商行；公司；企業[C] She started a new business in Phoenix not long ago. 不久前她在鳳凰城新開了一家公司。 Mr. Jones is in the business of selling cars. 瓊斯先生從事汽車銷售。
- 4. 職責，本分；分內事；權利[U] This is none of your business. 這與你不相干。
- 5. 事，事體，事務[U][S] He is there on business. 他去那裡辦事。
- 6. 【戲】（演員的）動作（或表情等）（區別於對白）[U]
- 出差, 辦事 He informed his staff that he was going to Europe on business. 他通知了全體工作人員他要去歐洲出差。
- 當真 I could see by the gun in his hand that the robber meant business. 從他手裡的槍我知道這個搶劫者不是在開玩笑。 He means business: he really will shoot us if we try to escape. 他不是說著玩的; 我們要是逃, 他真會開槍。
- 【口】非法(或可疑、不認可)的事物 I want none of your funny business. 我可不幹那種非法的事。
- 胡鬧 His wife could do nothing about his monkey business at the pub. 他的太太對於他在俱樂部胡鬧束手無策。
... is the most common way people communicate in business? Email, telephone, face to face. Answer: ...people that are lower down than you in the company business chain? Answer: (1) Treat them as...
1. What are good gifts to give to business in Taiwan? 這句問題我不清楚你想問的是 1a...people bow? Shake hands? Give each other business cards? From what I know, Japanese...
...to convince firms to act in ways which are both eco-friendly and business friendly. 這句話之中的business friendly是什麼意思呢 怎麼翻比較好? Business...