- 潰瘍病；潰瘍; 馬蹄瘡
- 1. 潰瘍病
- 2. 潰瘍; 馬蹄瘡
- 3. 禍患
1. a destructive fungal disease of apple and other trees that results in damage to the bark
2. fungal rot in some fruits and vegetables, e.g. parsnips and tomatoes
3. an ulcerous condition or disease of a human or animal, in particular:
4. inflammation of the ear of a dog, cat, or rabbit, typically caused by a mite infestation
5. a malign and corrupting influence that is difficult to eradicate
...寄生 However, when the tree is subjected to a water deficit，cankers form in living stem tissues（36）. 要是樹缺水的話，在活的莖...
... found mostly among the root rots, stem rots, and stem canker organisms, although a few vascular wilts and some seedling pathogens...
... fats that are not responsive to exercising. Canker Sore (口腔潰瘍): Shallow painful sores of the mucous membrane...