- 1. 性格 not in or out of character (for sb.) 不符合（某人）自身的性格
- 2. 名譽 a person of good/bad character 口碑好／不好的人
- 3. 骨氣 strength of character 剛毅 character-building 磨煉意志的
- 4. 特性; 個性 a house with character 有特色的房子
- 5. 特徵 to take on the character of sth. 具有某種特徵
- 6. 有個性的人 to be quite a character 相當有個性 a local character 當地的名人
- 7. 怪人 a suspicious character 可疑的人
- 8. 人物 the characters in the novels of Dickens 狄更斯小說中的人物 to play the character of sb. 扮演某角色
- 9. 字; 符號
1. the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual
2. the distinctive nature of something
3. strength and originality in a person's nature
4. a person's good reputation
5. a person in a novel, play, or film
6. a part played by an actor
7. an unusual or amusing person
8. a symbol representing a letter or number
In fiction writing A dynamic character is a major character in a work of fiction who encounters conflict and...
...（放射性） is a perperty of uranium（鈾）. character指個體或種族、階級等具有特徵的特質，為科學或正式...名譽[C] He established his character by his honesty. 他靠誠實贏得聲譽。 5. 【口...
...with any characteristic or expected pattern of behavior that it entails character noun Definition: 1. distinctive qualities: the set...