- a compacted mass or lump of something；a small, compact group of people
- form into a clump or mass；walk with a heavy tread.
verb: clump, 3rd person present: clumps, gerund or present participle: clumping, past tense: clumped, past participle: clumped
noun: clump, plural noun: clumps
- 1. a compacted mass or lump of something clumps of earth 同義詞
- ▪ a small, compact group of people they sat on the wall in clumps of two and three
- ▪ a small group of trees or plants growing closely together a clump of ferns 同義詞
- ▪ an agglutinated mass of blood cells or bacteria, especially as an indicator of the presence of an antibody to them.
- 2. a thick extra sole on a boot or shoe.
- 3. the sound of heavy footsteps. 同義詞
- 1. form into a clump or mass the particles tend to clump together
- 2. walk with a heavy tread. 同義詞