過去式：commended 過去分詞：commended 現在分詞：commending
- 1. 稱讚 she was commended for bravery 她因勇敢而受到表揚
- 2. 推薦 to have much to commend it 優點很多 to have little or almost nothing to commend it 乏善可陳
- 3. 委託 to commend one's soul to God 將靈魂託付給上帝
1. praise formally or officially
2. present as suitable for approval or acceptance; recommend
3. entrust someone or something to
「1. praise formally or officially」的反義字
... hardworking. (她對我的努力表示了一些意見.) 她讚賞我的努力~ She commended me for my hardworking. (commend + for/to) She admired ...
Publically commended/praised for volunteering at hospital during...細節更具說服力, 例如 : I was publically commended/praised by mayor for volunteering at...
...情況正在好轉。 His health is on the mend. 他的健康正在好轉中。 commend vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 1.命令[O2][+that] I command that he go...