- the action or fact of complying with a wish or command；excessive acquiescence
- 1. the action or fact of complying with a wish or command the ways in which the state maintains order and compliance
- ▪ excessive acquiescence the appalling compliance with government views shown by the commission 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the state or fact of according with or meeting rules or standards all imports of timber are in compliance with regulations this paper estimates the compliance costs of such a policy change 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the property of a material of undergoing elastic deformation or (of a gas) change in volume when subjected to an applied force. It is equal to the reciprocal of stiffness.
- ▪ the ability of an organ to distend in response to applied pressure.
- the action or fact of complying with a wish or command: they must secure each other's cooperation or compliance
Oxford American Dictionary
> 想請問commercial compliance professionals > 翻譯成中文是什麼意思? compliance 也可譯作守規或...規專業人員 商業合規專業人員 台灣有以下 compliance 用語 compliance － 法規遵循 compliance audit － 遵行審計；遵行審查 compliance certificate － 符合證明書 招聘網站也有 compliance...
1. From Wikipedia descriptions : A compliance cost is expenditure of time or money in conforming with government ...
你好: compliance:承諾ˋ服從 team:隊ˋ組ˋ工作夥伴ˋ馬車ˋ協同ˋ協力ˋ搬運ˋ轉包ˋ團隊ˋ班ˋ團體 應該是"compliance team"屬服從團隊或服從夥伴喔.......希望能幫到你