過去式：considered 過去分詞：considered 現在分詞：considering
- 1. 考慮，細想[+v-ing][+wh-] I've begun to consider what to do next. 我已在考慮下一步該怎麼辦。 We're considering moving to Seattle. 我們考慮搬往西雅圖。
- 2. 考慮到[+that][+wh-] Have you considered that he is only a little boy? 你有沒有考慮到他僅僅是個小孩？ His health is good if you consider his age. 如果你考慮到他的年紀，他的健康狀況就算良好了。
- 3. 認為；把……視為[W][O2][O8][O9][+that] We consider that the defendant is not guilty. 我們認為被告無罪。 Michael is considered an expert in computer science. 邁克被認為是位電腦專家。
- 1. 考慮，細想 He paused a moment to consider. 他停下來想了一會兒。
- 就……而論，考慮到 Considering the distance, he arrived very quickly. 考慮到路程較遠，他來得夠快了。
- 【口】各方面考慮起來 You've done very well, considering. 總的來說，你做得很出色。
- 就……而論，考慮到 Considering he's only been learning English a year he speaks it very well. 考慮到他只學了一年英語，他講得算是很流利了。
- 考慮到 considering the circumstances 考慮到這種情況
- 考慮到 considering that ... 考慮到…
- 考慮到不利條件; 總的來說
- 經仔細考慮的 it is my considered opinion that ... 我經過慎重考慮認為…
- 考慮到問題的各個方面 All things considered, he chose Ken as his manager. 經過仔細考慮, 他選擇了肯作他的經理。 All things considered, we're doing quite well. 從各方面的情況看, 我們目前幹得挺好。
- 從全面考慮 All things considered, he is the right person for the job. 從各方面考慮，他做這工作最合適。
"considering" means "taking everything into account... there are more words after "considering", then it would mean "考慮到." 2014-02-11 23...
原因很簡單, 就是主動與被動的區別. 主動: consider + Ving 例: Will you consider ...。 沒錯, 答案是A 因為is generally considered是被動. C的to invent雖也是不定詞, 但表示...
I consider him (to be) foolish. 受詞補語是形容詞（he is foolish) = I consider him (to be) a fool.受詞補語是名詞（he is a fool) =/= I consider him (to be) foolishness. 此句不成立。因為受詞的意思與受詞不符 him...