- seek information or advice from (someone, especially an expert or professional)；have discussions with (someone), typically before undertaking a course of action
- an act of consulting a professional; a consultation
noun: consult, plural noun: consults
verb: consult, 3rd person present: consults, gerund or present participle: consulting, past tense: consulted, past participle: consulted
- 1. seek information or advice from (someone, especially an expert or professional) if you consult a solicitor, making a will is a simple procedure 同義詞
- ▪ have discussions with (someone), typically before undertaking a course of action patients are entitled to be consulted about their treatment the government must consult with interested bodies 同義詞
- ▪ refer for information to (a book, diary, or watch) she consulted a large desk diary 同義詞
- 1. North American an act of consulting a professional; a consultation after a consult with his attorneys, he retracted his previous statement
consulting detective是來自福爾摩斯的自稱。意指他不是普通的private detective （私家偵探...detective。所以當Dr Watson說private detective時，福爾摩斯很不屑的說他是consulting detective，意思是警方碰到瓶頸時也會來跟他徵詢意見，在此跟一般收錢做事的...
...我是"受僱"來做輔導或諮商，我稱此案為consulting project.其重點在於所作的工作，而不在於工作者...quot;僱人"來做輔導或諮商，我可以稱此案為『Consulting project輔導計劃』或是『Consultant project...
...recourse to my classmates who were good at Math.你可以用consult，但是要加with，意思是請教。I consult with classmates who ...