- look thoughtfully for a long time at；think about
verb: contemplate, 3rd person present: contemplates, gerund or present participle: contemplating, past tense: contemplated, past participle: contemplated
- 1. look thoughtfully for a long time at he contemplated his image in the mirrors 同義詞
- ▪ think about she couldn't even begin to contemplate the future 同義詞
- ▪ think deeply and at length he sat morosely contemplating
- ▪ have in view as a probable intention he was contemplating action for damages
contemplate不能跟want to互換 contemplate有幾個解釋 思量,冥想,考慮,預計,注視 你想成為消防員並不等同預計或考量成為消防員。 我想你識的contemplate只是理解為look forward to預見或期望，用法是 I have been accepted...
contemplate 思付，思量，仔細考慮 reflect 字構: re 反，回 + flect彎曲 指回想往事，反省，深思 meditate 【罕用語】思考; 研究
Contemplating what elements to select for his work from the two cultures...