- in a natural or raw state; not yet processed or refined；(of figures) not adjusted or corrected
- natural petroleum
- 1. in a natural or raw state; not yet processed or refined crude protein 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of figures) not adjusted or corrected the crude mortality rate
- ▪ (of an estimate or guess) likely to be only approximately accurate a crude estimate of the number of people available for work
- 2. constructed in a rudimentary or makeshift way a relatively crude nuclear weapon 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an action) showing little finesse or subtlety and as a result unlikely to succeed the measure was condemned by economists as crude and ill-conceived
- 3. (of language, behavior, or a person) offensively coarse or rude, especially in relation to sexual matters a crude joke 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. natural petroleum the ship was carrying 80,000 tons of crude
- in a natural or raw state; not yet processed or refined: crude oil
- natural mineral oil: the ship was carrying 80,000 tonnes of crude
粗結婚率Crude Marriage Rate係指某一特定期間之結婚對數對同一期間之期中總人口數的比率。
Crude oil production in the Gulf of Mexico is still paralized even two...as of 16th of September, a huge 229 rise. At the same time, price of crude oil plummeted from US $70.8 a barrel to US $63 a barrel, a...
Usually, we see "light crude oil" and "heavy crude oil". The difference between them ...light crude oil Mexico: density between 835 and 893 kg/m^3 is light crude oil. Now, you know what "light" means. "tight oil"...