過去式：deceived 過去分詞：deceived 現在分詞：deceiving
- 1. 欺騙 to deceive sb. into doing sth. 哄某人做某事 to be deceived 受騙
- 2. 對…不忠實 to deceive sb. with sb. 背叛某人與某人私通
- 1. 使人誤信 with intent to deceive 想誤導地 appearances often deceive 外表往往有欺騙性
1. deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain
2. be sexually unfaithful to (one's regular partner)
...want to explain the Taiwanese and present telephone deceives of situation The second, I want to...the scratch-and-win gets money by fraud the group deceives of amount of money, also continuously increase high, the ...
...want to introduce several newer swindle tactics recently Deceived and offering several suggestions as to how...satisfy conduct swindle skill two、is it is it deceive to avoid to want except that heart deposit greedy to read...
...是多餘的 2. Many advertisements are meant to deceive , and do for a time deceive , the public , by puffing worthless goods...