- 決定；解決; 裁決
過去式：decided 過去分詞：decided 現在分詞：deciding
- 1. 決定 to decide to do sth. 決定做某事 I decided that I would leave 我決定離開
- 2. 解決; 裁決 to decide a case 斷案
- 3. 使決定 to decide sb. to do sth. 使某人決定做某事 to decide sb. against sth./doing sth. 使某人決定不做某事
- 4. 決定…的結果 this point could decide (the outcome of) the match 這1分可能決定比賽的勝負 her father's death decided her future/fate 她父親的去世決定了她的未來／命運
- 1. 決定 I can't decide 我拿不定主意 to decide between A and B 在A和B之間選擇
- 2. 裁決 to decide against sb./sth. 作出對某人／某事物不利的裁決 to decide in favour of sb./sth. 作出對某人／某事物有利的裁決
1. come to a decision about (something)
2. resolve or settle (a question or contest)
"so she decided it was time to move on to greater ...決定是該繼續迎向更大挑戰的時候了" 4."so she decided it was time to move on to greater ...
In deciding = 在決定…上 For example: An expectation of prestige and high...因素。 Here is a groundbreaking investigation into the role of emotion in deciding the life of the nation. 這是一個在決定國家生活上對情感的角色進行的突破性...
假設主詞是我們 We decided to gather at the Empire State Buiding at 10am.我們決定...