- 按某種方式發展; 結果；做大運動量的鍛鍊
- 1. 按某種方式發展; 結果 How will things work out? 事情將成什麼樣子呢? Things worked out quite well. 事情的結果很不錯。
- 2. 做大運動量的鍛鍊 I work out regularly to keep fit. 我經常努力鍛鍊身體以保持健康。
- 3. 能夠解決 a sum, problem, etc. that won't work out 解決不了的算術題、問題等
- 4. 計算; 解決; 設計 I have worked out my travelling expenses at 25 yuan. 我的旅費算下來是二十五圓。 It took Jane a whole hour to work out this algebra problem. 珍妮花了整整一個小時做出了這道代數題。
- 計算; 算出 I've worked out your share of the expenses at $10. 我已經計算出你應分攤的費用是10美元。
- 了解某人的睹性 I've never been able to work her out. 我一向無法了解她。
- 等於; 總計為 The total works out at $10. 總數為10美元。 What does your share of the bonus work out at? 算出你應得的紅利是多少?
- 失業; 出故障 He has been out of work for months. 他已幾個月沒有工作了。 This machine is out of work. 這台機器出了故障。
- 失業的 He has been out of work for a year. 他已經失業一年了。
how"s your new apartment working out? (going well) 你的新公寓怎麼樣? 後面...好結果) ex: I haven't been working out for a long time. 我已經很久沒運動了 (這個...
work out: 例句: 1. I was working out today. (我今天去健身了) 2. The work out was tiring. (健身很累人的). 可以當作片語動詞 (1), 或是片語名詞...
work (something) out 是 figure (something) out 的英式英語化 意思是 "找出" "想出".... "English Phrasal Verbs in Use") ~to work out~ Work out the answers without using a calculator. (意思大意是...